Handling Family Law Challenges Since 1979
Skilled, Experienced Divorce Representation in Wayne County and Oakland County Since 1979 Divorce affects men and women in all walks of life. It can go fairly smoothly or be the most emotionally taxing endeavor a person ever goes through. In every case, it involves a major life change and important personal and financial decisions.
I have been practicing family law for more than 30 years, taking a proactive, attentive approach that has helped many people through the divorce process. I have represented middle-class people, professionals, executives and business owners throughout Wayne County and Oakland County. To discuss your needs in a brief, free consultation, please contact me, attorney John R. Rinn, at my Livonia divorce law firm.
Handling Straightforward and Complex Cases With Skill and Determination
If you have reached a basic agreement with your spouse or do not have major issues involving children and property division to work out, you can turn to me for guidance through an uncontested divorce with emphasis on efficiency and affordability. I also keep these factors in view when your situation is much more complex, while preparing diligently for negotiations, mediation or trial, if necessary to protect your interests, in matters such as:
- Pursuing a child custody order and parenting time schedule, and child support arrangements that serve your children's best interests and your own interests to the greatest possible extent
- Making sure questions of property division are handled fairly, and that issues of separate property are properly resolved
- Any allegations of fault, such as infidelity or substance abuse, that contributed to the marriage breakdown that could influence alimony/spousal support and asset division
- The specific issues that tend to arise in short marriages and with stay-at-home moms
- Assisting with name changes
- Resolving the complicated issues that arise in high-asset divorce cases
With decades of experience, I have become adept at analyzing complex issues and helping resolve tough problems. You can depend on me, a skilled Livonia divorce law attorney, for honest answers to your legal options and focused, practical action on your behalf. I am committed to telling you what you need to hear, so that you can move forward realistically toward your goals.
A Solid Choice for Your Future: Call a Wayne County, MI, Child Support Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Marriage dissolution is a turning point, and my goal is to help you emerge with minimal regret. You can count on me to empathize with your concerns and offer thoughtful recommendations on how to proceed. My deep knowledge of the areas courts and resources for mediation and arbitration can be an important asset as we work together to keep you in control of your future.